Posted in Sep 26, 2017 in News
, no comment
Coupon Code Alert! You can now buy the new BlackBerry KEYone 4G Smartphone from Gearbest.com for only $579.99 with free shipping world wide if you’ll use this coupon code: keyone (regular price: $654.52). Hurry up, limited time offer!
BlackBerry KEYone 4G Smartphone Features
– System: Android 7.1. Allows you to remain connected and productive
– CPU: Snapdragon 625 Octa Core 2.0GHz. Equipped with better performance, delivering plenty of power for your use
– GPU: Adreno 506. Better and faster in playing games and watching videos than the previous generation
– 4GB RAM 64GB ROM: provides enough room for your use, can suit all your needs
– 2TB External Memory: TF card up to 2TB
– SIM Card: single Nano SIM
– Dual Cameras: 12.0MP AF rear-facing camera + 8.0MP front camera make images clear and vivid
– Dual Band WiFi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, supports WiFi Direct
– Network: 2G: GSM 900/1800/1900MHz, 3G: WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100MHz, TD-SCDMA 1900/2100MHz & 4G: FDD-LTE Band 1/3/5/7/8, TDD Band 38/39/40/41
Cell Phone: 1
Power Adapter: 1
AC adapter: 100-240V 5V 2A
USB Cable: 1
English Manual : 1
About Gearbest GearBest is more than just a shopping site, it’s designed for gadget lovers by gadget lovers. We have a passion for all kinds of tech from retro style to the absolute cutting edge. At GearBest, our company vision is simple: to become the premier online electronics seller by providing an unparalleled selection of the very best gadgets, an unbeatable shopping experience, prompt shipping and exceptional customer service that exceeds expectations. For us, the customer is always king. Our total commitment to customers empowers us to work closely together with every customer. When you buy from us, the sale is not complete when we ship your order, it is complete when you are totally satisfied.
Did this article help you? If so, please tell me in a comment what do you think about it.
Don’t miss any of our future video tutorials, follow us on Youtube. Like us on Facebook. Add us in your circles on Google+. Watch our photo albums on Flickr. Subscribe now to our newsletter.